“A walk through History and Nature”
We invite you to meet, in a familiar atmosphere,
the Paço de S. Cipriano.
The diversity of different elements at Paço
de S. Cipriano, integrating Tradition, Historical
Buildings, Wood and Nature Park, Traditional farming,
Archaeology, permits to accede to a complete settle,
unique at Region of Minho, and relates them with
the diverse attractions of Minho (Guimarães
– World Heritage, Citânia de Briteiros –
Briteiros Old City, Peneda- Gerês Natural
Inhabited by the same family since XV century,
the values that have preserved it, will reflect
in the future.
So we will be pleased to share with you one next
Visit with Guide to the Paço de S. Cipriano,
with the following sequence:
1. Traditional farming
3. Wood and Nature Park
4. Baroque Chapel
5. Historical Garden
7. Sail of traditional products
• Visits every Saturdays and Sundays at 3:00
pm, from June to September.
• Visits on other days with previous request
(5 participants minimum):
- Average duration: 2
- Languages according to visitors: Portuguese,
English, French and Spanish
- Group Visits with previous request: Option Appetizer
Have tea at the “Paço de S. Cipriano”
in a romantic traditional atmosphere: home-made
cakes and hot rolls as in the good old times.